We know that our patients are busier than ever these days, whether they’re working, going to school, or raising a family. Finding time for routine dental care is difficult enough, but if a person needs to repair a broken or decayed tooth, it can seem almost impossible. The process usually requires multiple visits, a messy dental impression, and weeks with an unreliable temporary crown.
To help even our most busy patients get the highest level of dental care, Aesthetic Dentistry of Collierville can now offer CEREC one-visit restorations. Now, you can get your teeth repaired in a fraction of the time without having to sacrifice quality.
What are CEREC One-Visit Restorations?
CEREC is a proven technology that allows us to create crowns in the office that are custom made for your smile! The best part is, these all-ceramic crowns are completed in just a single visit using this state-of-the-art technology.
CEREC one-visit restorations can be used to fix:
- Decayed teeth
- Broken teeth
- Teeth that cannot be whitened conventionally
- Misshapen teeth
- Teeth with weakened or thin enamel
How CEREC Works
When you come in to get a CEREC crown, the process will involve 4 basic steps
- Dr. Blanton or Dr. Flex will remove the damaged portion of your tooth and shape it to fit the crown.
- They will use a high-resolution scanner to create a 3D image of your tooth.
- This image will be fed into software that will design and mill your crown right in our office. You’ll be able to watch it all from your treatment chair!
- Finally, your dentist will place the crown in your mouth using a small amount of dental cement.
Altogether, this entire process only takes a few hours! Doesn’t that sound better than waiting for 3 weeks to get a crown?
Ready for CEREC?
While this all might seem too good to be true, it’s not! CEREC crowns are often a higher-quality than ones made the traditional way, all the while saving you weeks of time and discomfort. If you haven’t had time to get your teeth fixed before, now you do!
To make an appointment, simply contact our office today .